Like sweets??? Add these to your next get together (and skip the guilt)
Yallllll these guys are amazing.
No seriously I have not had a complaint yet. Now I am NOT claiming to have come up with these on my own. That comes from paleorunningmama.com.
Here is the original recipe – /Almond Butter Fudge
I changed mine up a bit to not include any nuts so here is what I did:
- For bottom
- 1.5 cups of dark chocolate morsels ( I use dairy free like Enjoy Life)
- 1/2 cup of sunflower butter
- 1 tbsp of raw honey
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil melted
- Melt chocolate in pan on stove and then add in other ingredients and stir continuously until melted through. Let cool slightly then transfer to a 8×8 or larger pan lined with parchment paper and put in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- For top
- Mix 1 1/4 cup sunflower butter
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 5 tbsp of raw honey
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 pinches of sea salt
- Smooth top layer over bottom in pan and let cool in fridge for 2 + hours before serving.
- Remove from pan still on parchment paper and then slice into squares and serve. Keep refrigerated if not using
These things have gotten rave reviews and hopefully you think the same. Feel free to swap out the sunflower butter for any you like and the chocolate chips as well.
Stay in the know! – Sign up here —