This recipe is simple and low in carbs and SO GOOD and filling for what it is.
If you like creaminess and artichokes then this is for you.
This is originally by the Paleo Running Momma and you can find the original recipe here.
Please note this is NOT my recipe and all credit is due to the Paleo Running Momma check out the rest of her stuff its great!- it is just one of my favorites.
PS – You can also save on ANY of the products listed below at checkout with code CANDICECFITNESS .
What you need:
- 2 packs of frozen organic spinach
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil (or another brand)
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- Primal Kitchen Mayo
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb organic chicken breasts
- 1 can of artichoke hearts in water
- 1/2 tbsp or crushed red pepper
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp ghee or coconut oil
- Bake Chicken at 400 for 45 minutes or cook in crockpot on medium chicken with salt and pepper
- While Chicken is Cooking Prep Spaghetti Squash – pierce with fork in a few places and microwave for 5 minutes/ cut and remove inside seeds
- Line a baking sheet and put avocado oil/salt and pepper on spaghetti squash, place slice side down and bake for 20 minutes at 400.
- Heat a skillet or saute pan to medium high heat and add onion with 1 TBSP of Avocado Oil
- Add garlic and allow to cook through
- Once it is soft add in spinach and allow it to wilt/cook through
- Once it is cooked add in artichokes and cook together for a few minutes
- In a separate bowl mix coconut cream, mayo, salt and pepper, and nutritional yeast
- Once chicken is cooked chop up and add to pan with other mixture.
Yields 2 servings.
Please note that I may receive a small commission from some of the links within this post. Also note that I would never affiliate with any company or product that I do not believe in or use whole heartedly.
Stressed by what is best to get at the store?
Feel like you do not have enough hours in the day to finish working, take care of the kids, prep dinner, eat, take care of you, workout and know what to get at the grocery store?
Ever find yourself just throwing whatever seems appealing into your cart?
Well no more!
I have helped so many women achieve the balance they want and need by taking the guess work out of workouts and meal prep. Get a FREE grocery shopping list to help decrease inflammation and try it this weekend!