Who doesn’t love Chicken Parm??
Who doesn’t want all the calories and fat that normally come with it?? This girl lol
This is something I make frequently that I find to be SUPER easy.
Please note I may receive a small commission from some affiliate links in this post- You can also save on ANY of their products at checkout with code CANDICECFITNESS .
What you need:
- 1-2 packages of Trader Joes Cauliflower Gnocchi
- 1 lb chicken breasts (organic preferred)
- Cauliflower or Broccoli about 12 oz
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil (or another brand)
- Primal Kitchen Pasta Sauce
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 -2 TBSP Nutritional Yeast
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms
- Take Chicken and prep with salt and pepper and 1 tbsp of nutritional yeast
- Heat skillet or cast iron to medium heat and prep cauliflower gnocchi as indicated on package – once cooked add 1 tbsp oil to skillet and add mushrooms and broccoli cook until soft add garlic and salt and pepper then remove gnocchi, broccoli and mushrooms from pan.
- Add chicken along with 1 tbsp more of avocado oil and garlic to pan and cook 6-8 minutes/side- add the other tbsp of nutritional yeast.
- Once chicken is cooked add all ingredients back in and toss with 1/2 cup of pasta sauce
- Allow to simmer for about 2-4 minutes
- Remove immediately and divide into 4 servings.
- Top with additional Nutritional Yeast for more of a cheesy taste
Yields 4 servings.
- Prep bacon as indicated on package
Please note that I may receive a small commission from some of the links within this post. Also note that I would never affiliate with any company or product that I do not believe in or use whole heartedly.
Stressed by what is best to get at the store?
Feel like you do not have enough hours in the day to finish working, take care of the kids, prep dinner, eat, take care of you, workout and know what to get at the grocery store?
Ever find yourself just throwing whatever seems appealing into your cart?
Well no more!
I have helped so many women achieve the balance they want and need by taking the guess work out of workouts and meal prep. Get a FREE grocery shopping list to help decrease inflammation and try it this weekend!